BONSERNEWS.com – This Monday (17/7) morning, President Jokowi reshuffled several names of Ministers and Deputy Ministers to fill positions in ministries under his leadership.
This reshuffle or reshuffle is based on Presidential Decree No. 62/2023 concerning Appointment of Ministers and Presidential Decree No. 32/2023 concerning Dismissal and Appointment of Deputy Ministers.
The appointment of the new Minister and Deputy Minister was carried out at the State Palace by taking the oath of each name.
Read also: A Jogja student from Pangkalpinang is suspected of being a victim of mutilation in Sleman
Based on this morning’s reshuffle, there were 6 names of new officials in President Jokowi’s cabinet ministries who were appointed.
The following is a list of the names of the newest ministers and deputy ministers from the reshuffle on Monday (17/7) this morning.
1. Minister of Communication and Information Budi Arie
2. Deputy Minister of Communication and Information Nezar Patria
3. Wamendes Prof. Paiman Raharjo
4. Deputy Foreign Minister Pahala Mansury
5. SOE Deputy Minister Rosan Perkasa Roeslani
6. Deputy Minister of Religion Saiful Rahmat Dasuki
Also Read: Engineers Reveal 5 Fatal Weaknesses Suspected to Be the Cause of the Explosion of the OceanGate Titan Submarine
In addition, there are two names of new members of the Presidential Advisory Council (Wantimpres), namely: